By Jake Rutter
From the world's hottest source for internet designers and developer's comes the final word consultant to jQuery
* starts off with an exploration of primary jQuery recommendations akin to rfile item version (DOM) scripting
* Explores writing "Don't Repeat Yoursefl" (DRY) to realize a accomplished knowing of those critical sleek concepts and top practices
* exhibits how jQuery allows the consumer to stick to those glossy most sensible practices with ease
* The succeeding chapters speak about a selected a part of jQuery improvement corresponding to manipulating the DOM, operating with Ajax, and including slick animation results via educational sort studying strategy that makes use of operating examples to discover the concept
* The books caps off by means of discussing renowned methods of extending the center jQuery library with pugins and development net interfaces utilizing jQuery UI
Read Online or Download Smashing jQuery (Smashing Magazine Book Series) PDF
Best web development books
HTML und CSS bilden seit mehr als zehn Jahren das Herzstück des Webdesigns, aber trotz oder gerade wegen ihres stolzen Alters beinhalten diese Technologien auch einige überholungsbedürftige beneficial properties. Autor Ben Henick nimmt in diesem booklet die beiden grundlegenden Webtechnologien unter die Lupe und stellt einen nützlichen Katalog an Webdesign-Best Practices zusammen.
From the world's most well-liked source for internet designers and developer's comes the final word advisor to jQuery
* starts off with an exploration of primary jQuery options corresponding to record item version (DOM) scripting
* Explores writing "Don't Repeat Yoursefl" (DRY) to realize a finished realizing of those vital sleek options and most sensible practices
* exhibits how jQuery permits the consumer to stick to those glossy top practices with ease
* The succeeding chapters speak about a particular a part of jQuery improvement comparable to manipulating the DOM, operating with Ajax, and including slick animation results via educational kind studying technique that makes use of operating examples to discover the concept
* The books caps off by way of discussing renowned methods of extending the middle jQuery library with pugins and development net interfaces utilizing jQuery UI
Construct your personal web site is a enjoyable, illustrated creation to the fundamentals of constructing an internet site. subscribe to Kim and her little puppy Tofu as she learns HTML, the language of websites, and CSS, the language used to type websites, from the internet Guru and Glinda, the nice Witch of CSS.
Once she figures out the fundamentals, Kim travels to WordPress urban to construct her first web site, with Wendy, the WordPress Maven, at her facet. They take regulate of WordPress® topics, set up valuable plugins, and more.
As you stick with alongside, you'll find out how to:
• Use HTML tags
• Make your website shine with CSS
• customise WordPress to suit your needs
• select an organization to host your website and get recommendation on determining a great area name
The sufferer, step by step suggestion you'll locate in construct your personal site can help you get your site up and operating very quickly. cease dreaming of your ideal web site and begin making it!
MongoDB is a high-performance and feature-rich NoSQL database that varieties the spine of various complicated improvement structures. you'll definitely locate the MongoDB answer you're looking for during this book.
Starting with find out how to initialize the server in 3 various modes with a variety of configurations, you are going to then examine quite a few talents together with the fundamentals of complicated question operations and lines in MongoDB and tracking and backup utilizing MMS. From there, you could delve into recipes on cloud deployment, integration with Hadoop, and enhancing developer productiveness. via the top of this ebook, you have got a transparent concept approximately how you can layout, strengthen, and set up MongoDB.
- Drush User's Guide
- Sass and Compass for Designers (Community Experience Distilled)
- Dreamweaver CC Digital Classroom
- jQuery Hotshot_Ten practical projects that exercise your skill, build your confidence, and help you master jQuery
- Opa: Up and Running
- Web Development with Go: Building Scalable Web Apps and RESTful Services
Extra info for Smashing jQuery (Smashing Magazine Book Series)
JQuery also offers a nice range of methods for adding and removing CSS classes and also applying styling directly to a DOM element. In this chapter, I review how to use selectors, filters, and CSS with jQuery through various real-world tutorials, which gives you a great understanding of these fundamental jQuery methods. 12/16/10 11:01 PM PART II: LEARNING THE JQUERY FUNDAMENTALS WORKING WITH DOM ELEMENTS USING JQUERY SELECTORS Selectors, an essential feature of the jQuery library, are powered by the jQuery Sizzle selector engine.