By Shelley Powers
By Jon Smith
Major site entrepreneur Jon Smith has condensed the secrets and techniques of his luck into fifty two inspiring principles that even the main hopeless technophobe can enforce. the intense information and useful recommendation in websites that paintings will uplift and rework any web site, from the easiest to the main advanced. It offers with every thing from basics similar to the way to investigate the effectiveness of an internet site and the way to get a website indexed at the preferred se's to extra subtle demanding situations like making a neighborhood and working with criminal requisites. Straight-talking, functional and funny, this can be the precise ebook to get you begun on a website revamp. No event beneficial!
By Josh Clark, Jeremy Keith, Peter-Paul Koch, Stephanie Rieger, Trent Walton, Brad Frost, Dave Olsen, Dennis Kardys
Our fresh published cellular publication beneficial properties an important issues it's good to understand as a dressmaker, developer or cellular strategist in your web content. You’ll dive deep into the peculiarities of the cellular undefined, discover responsive layout process, layout styles and optimization concepts, know about wireframing and prototyping for cellular in addition to the tips for designing with gestures and contact. As an additional, the e-book offers insights into the preferred systems similar to iOS, home windows mobilephone and so on. in addition to introduces constructing and debugging options for complex HTML5 internet applications.
Table of Contents
- Foreword through Jeremy Keith
PART I—THE cellular LANDSCAPE
- What’s happening In cellular? by way of Peter-Paul Koch
- the way forward for cellular via Stephanie Rieger
PART II—RESPONSIVE internet DESIGN
- Responsive layout approach via Trent Walton
- Responsive layout styles by way of Brad Frost
- Optimizing For cellular through Dave Olson
PART III—UX layout FOR MOBILE
- Hands-On layout For cellular via Dennis Kardys
- Designing For contact by means of Josh Clark
By Michael Morrison, Danny Goodman, Paul Novitski, Tia Gustaff Rayl
* constructing a Scripting approach
* picking and utilizing Your instruments
* Browser and rfile items
* Scripts and HTML records
* Programming basics
* Window and rfile Objects
* kinds and shape Elements
* Strings, Math, and Dates
* Scripting Frames and a number of home windows
* photos and Dynamic HTML
* The String item
* the maths, quantity, and Boolean Objects
* The Date Object
* The Array Object
* E4X - local XML Processing
* keep watch over constructions and Exception dealing with
* functionality items and customized gadgets
* international services and Statements
* rfile item version necessities
* normal HTML point gadgets
* Window and body gadgets
* place and background gadgets
* record and physique gadgets
* hyperlink and Anchor gadgets
* photograph, quarter, Map, and Canvas gadgets
* occasion gadgets
By David Mark Clements
* full of sensible recipes taking you from the fundamentals to extending Node together with your personal modules
* Create your personal net server to work out Node’s positive aspects in action
* paintings with JSON, XML, net sockets, and utilize asynchronous programming
Beginning with making your personal internet server, the sensible recipes during this cookbook are designed to easily growth you to creating complete internet purposes, command line purposes, and Node modules. Node Cookbook takes you thru interfacing with quite a few database backends similar to MySQL, MongoDB and Redis, operating with net sockets, and interfacing with community protocols, corresponding to SMTP. also, there are recipes on safely appearing heavy computations, safety implementations, writing, your personal Node modules and other ways to take your apps live.
What you'll research from this book
* Write and post your personal modules
* Interface with a number of databases
* paintings with streams of data
* deal with dossier uploads and publish data
* Use the specific framework to speed up the advance of your applications
* find out about safeguard, encryption, and authentication techniques
As a part of Packt's cookbook sequence, this ebook is filled with useful recipes that might get you operating successfully with Node from the beginning. each one bankruptcy makes a speciality of a distinct point of operating with Node.
Who this publication is written for
By Smashing Magazine
Smashing booklet #3 is a qualified advisor on tips to remodel web content, however it additionally introduces a complete new frame of mind for innovative website design. The e-book demanding situations you to imagine otherwise approximately your paintings and may swap how you layout web content forever.
By Christina Wodtke, Austin Govella
Information structure: Blueprints for the Web, moment variation introduces the middle ideas of knowledge structure: organizing site content material in order that it may be chanced on, designing web site interplay in order that it's friendly to take advantage of, and developing an interface that's effortless to appreciate. This booklet is helping designers, undertaking managers, programmers, and different info structure practitioners stay away from high priced errors by means of educating the abilities of knowledge structure rapidly and obviously.
By David Mark Clements
- Work with JSON, XML, internet sockets to utilize asynchronous programming
- Extensive code samples protecting convey four and Socket.IO
- Learn how one can approach info with streams and create really expert streams
- Packed with useful recipes taking you from the fundamentals to extending Node together with your personal modules
Beginning with making your individual internet server, the recipes are designed to permit gentle development via Node to be able to assist you layout complete net functions, command-line functions, and Node modules.
There's additionally large insurance on utilizing renowned frameworks akin to exhibit four and Socket.IO, writing your personal Node modules and other ways to take your apps live.
What you are going to examine from this book
- Create other kinds of servers
- Manipulate all types of data
- Interface with a variety of databases
- Use streams for effective, strong information shuffling
- Create real-time apps
- Create command-line apps
- Write and submit your individual modules
- Work with the specific framework
- Get to grips with the module ecosystem
- Explore with exterior distant APIs
- Learn numerous protection, encryption, and authentication techniques
In Node Cookbook moment version, each one bankruptcy makes a speciality of a special point of operating with Node. Following a Cookbook constitution, the recipes are written in an easy-to-understand language. Readers will locate it more uncomplicated to know even the advanced recipes that are subsidized via plenty of illustrations, advice, and hints.
Who this e-book is written for
By David McFarland
CSS3 permits you to create professional-looking web content, yet studying its finer issues might be tricky—even for professional net builders. This lacking guide indicates you ways to take your HTML and CSS talents to the subsequent point, with worthwhile information, tips, and step by step directions. You’ll speedy how you can construct websites that glance nice and run quick on units and displays of all sizes.
The vital belongings you have to know:
• Start with the basics. Write CSS3-friendly HTML, together with the HTML5 tags well-known through today’s browsers.
• Apply real-world design. layout textual content, create navigation instruments, and improve pages with snap shots.
• Make your pages lively. Create crowd pleasing animations and provides your viewers appealing tables and varieties.
• Take keep watch over of web page layouts. Use expert layout strategies corresponding to floats and positioning.
• Look nice on any device. Craft web pages that adapt to computing device, capsule, and cellular browsers.
• Get complicated techniques. Use CSS3 extra successfully and successfully, and confirm that your web content glance reliable while published.
By Alex Knol
Layout, regulate, and deal with your dependencies with AngularJS dependency injection
Dependency injection allows greater checking out via permitting us to mock dependencies in trying out environments in order that we merely try something at a time. It additionally allows us to jot down extra maintainable code by means of decoupling our gadgets from their implementations. the inducement for utilizing it in AngularJS is to aid you transparently load mocked gadgets in tests.
This booklet is a realistic guide to get you all started on dependency injection. it is going to additionally take you alongside the line to making testable and reusable code. making sure productiveness and balance are the 2 most crucial issues that you'll learn.
"Dependency Injection with AngularJS" will introduce you to AngularJS utilizing an easy pattern undertaking. via portraying other ways of constructing code modules, it's going to express you some great benefits of dependency injection. this can result in the facility to create reusable parts which could simply be proven.