By Mike Wilson
• know about key modules in Node.js for development real-time apps
• Use the Backbone.js framework to jot down fresh browser code, and keep greater info integration with MongoDB
• constitution venture records as a beginning for code that may arrive later
• Create person money owed and the way to safe the knowledge
• Use Backbone.js templates to construct the application’s UIs, and combine entry regulate with Node.js
• improve a touch record to assist clients hyperlink to and tune different bills
• Use Socket.io to create real-time chat performance
• expand your UIs to provide clients up to date details
Read Online or Download Building Node Applications with MongoDB and Backbone PDF
Similar web development books
HTML und CSS bilden seit mehr als zehn Jahren das Herzstück des Webdesigns, aber trotz oder gerade wegen ihres stolzen Alters beinhalten diese Technologien auch einige überholungsbedürftige beneficial properties. Autor Ben Henick nimmt in diesem book die beiden grundlegenden Webtechnologien unter die Lupe und stellt einen nützlichen Katalog an Webdesign-Best Practices zusammen.
From the world's hottest source for internet designers and developer's comes the final word consultant to jQuery
* starts off with an exploration of basic jQuery options comparable to rfile item version (DOM) scripting
* Explores writing "Don't Repeat Yoursefl" (DRY) to achieve a entire knowing of those primary glossy recommendations and most sensible practices
* exhibits how jQuery allows the person to stick to those glossy most sensible practices with ease
* The succeeding chapters talk about a selected a part of jQuery improvement corresponding to manipulating the DOM, operating with Ajax, and including slick animation results via instructional variety studying technique that makes use of operating examples to discover the concept
* The books caps off via discussing well known methods of extending the middle jQuery library with pugins and construction net interfaces utilizing jQuery UI
Construct your personal site is a enjoyable, illustrated creation to the fundamentals of constructing an internet site. sign up for Kim and her little puppy Tofu as she learns HTML, the language of web content, and CSS, the language used to type web content, from the internet Guru and Glinda, the great Witch of CSS.
Once she figures out the fundamentals, Kim travels to WordPress urban to construct her first site, with Wendy, the WordPress Maven, at her aspect. They take regulate of WordPress® topics, set up helpful plugins, and more.
As you stick to alongside, you'll learn the way to:
• Use HTML tags
• Make your web site shine with CSS
• customise WordPress to suit your needs
• opt for an organization to host your website and get recommendation on deciding on a superb area name
The sufferer, step by step recommendation you'll locate in construct your individual web site might help you get your web site up and operating very quickly. cease dreaming of your excellent site and begin making it!
MongoDB is a high-performance and feature-rich NoSQL database that types the spine of various advanced improvement platforms. you are going to definitely locate the MongoDB resolution you're trying to find during this book.
Starting with the way to initialize the server in 3 diverse modes with quite a few configurations, you'll then examine numerous abilities together with the fundamentals of complicated question operations and contours in MongoDB and tracking and backup utilizing MMS. From there, you could delve into recipes on cloud deployment, integration with Hadoop, and bettering developer productiveness. by means of the top of this ebook, you may have a transparent suggestion approximately tips to layout, improve, and set up MongoDB.
- HTTP Pocket Reference: Hypertext Transfer Protocol
- Designing Search: UX Strategies for eCommerce Success
- Web Analytics 2.0: The Art of Online Accountability and Science of Customer Centricity
- How to Get Free Traffic - Unique and Useful Ways to Send Visitors to Your Sites
Extra resources for Building Node Applications with MongoDB and Backbone
From here, Greg can update his copy of the document using the changes submitted by Adam, or the software he is using can do it intelligently in the background and resubmit on his behalf. info | 37 Figure 4-2. Updating documents using findAndModify MongoDB includes a function called findAndModify, which handles searching and up‐ dating in a single function. This adds an extra layer of security because it ensures the update happens immediately when a record is found, rather than adding round-trip time to process the record on the client side and save it back to the database, during which time someone else might change the record and cause the concurrent access problem described earlier.