By Anton Kovalyov
• Angus Croll
• Jonathan Barronville
• Sara Chipps
• Marijn Haverbeke
• Ariya Hidayat
• Daryl Koopersmith
• Anton Kovalyov
• Rebecca Murphey
• Daniel Pupius
• Graeme Roberts
• Jenn Schiffer
• Jacob Thornton
• Ben Vinegar
• Rick Waldron
• Nicholas Zakas
Best web development books
HTML und CSS bilden seit mehr als zehn Jahren das Herzstück des Webdesigns, aber trotz oder gerade wegen ihres stolzen Alters beinhalten diese Technologien auch einige überholungsbedürftige gains. Autor Ben Henick nimmt in diesem booklet die beiden grundlegenden Webtechnologien unter die Lupe und stellt einen nützlichen Katalog an Webdesign-Best Practices zusammen.
From the world's hottest source for net designers and developer's comes the final word advisor to jQuery
* starts off with an exploration of basic jQuery ideas comparable to record item version (DOM) scripting
* Explores writing "Don't Repeat Yoursefl" (DRY) to achieve a finished knowing of those central glossy innovations and most sensible practices
* indicates how jQuery permits the person to stick to those smooth most sensible practices with ease
* The succeeding chapters speak about a particular a part of jQuery improvement akin to manipulating the DOM, operating with Ajax, and including slick animation results via educational variety studying procedure that makes use of operating examples to discover the concept
* The books caps off via discussing well known methods of extending the center jQuery library with pugins and construction net interfaces utilizing jQuery UI
Construct your individual web site is a enjoyable, illustrated advent to the fundamentals of constructing an internet site. subscribe to Kim and her little puppy Tofu as she learns HTML, the language of websites, and CSS, the language used to sort websites, from the net Guru and Glinda, the nice Witch of CSS.
Once she figures out the fundamentals, Kim travels to WordPress urban to construct her first web site, with Wendy, the WordPress Maven, at her aspect. They take regulate of WordPress® subject matters, set up priceless plugins, and more.
As you stick with alongside, you'll find out how to:
• Use HTML tags
• Make your web site shine with CSS
• customise WordPress to suit your needs
• select an organization to host your website and get recommendation on deciding upon a great area name
The sufferer, step by step suggestion you'll locate in construct your individual web site can assist you get your web site up and working very quickly. cease dreaming of your excellent web site and begin making it!
MongoDB is a high-performance and feature-rich NoSQL database that kinds the spine of diverse advanced improvement structures. you are going to definitely locate the MongoDB resolution you're looking for during this book.
Starting with how one can initialize the server in 3 diversified modes with quite a few configurations, you'll then examine a number of abilities together with the fundamentals of complicated question operations and lines in MongoDB and tracking and backup utilizing MMS. From there, you could delve into recipes on cloud deployment, integration with Hadoop, and bettering developer productiveness. by way of the tip of this e-book, you could have a transparent concept approximately the way to layout, advance, and install MongoDB.
- The Principles of Beautiful Web Design
- WordPress: Pushing the Limits
- Designing For Emotion
- Web Analytics 2.0: The Art of Online Accountability and Science of Customer Centricity
- Beginning jQuery
Unfortunately, this often creates very long flows. Form With Dedicated Selection Pages The idea behind this pattern is simple: copy the standard desktop Web form but use dedicated selection pages instead of pickers or spinners. Using this mobile design pattern, our me-to-me transfer flow would look like this: 1. Blank form; 2. Dedicated page to select the “From” account; 3. Back to the form (with the “From” field now filled in); 4. Dedicated page to select the “To” account; 5. Back to the form (with both the “To” and “From” fields now filled in); 6.
Is to find and purchase a product. Whether in a small city, on Oxford Street in London or on the Internet, it’s about finding and buying what you’re looking for. The experience could be enriched to make shopping more fun, but the core goal — finding and purchasing — should never be lost. The same applies to the design of a shopping app (whether for games, music, vouchers). The user needs to be able to find and purchase quickly, regardless of whatever other functions that enrich the overall experience.
Dedicated Selection Page A slicker and more usable mobile design pattern for listing accounts than pickers and spinners would be a dedicated selection page (also called “table view”) in which 10 or more account options could be listed comfortably. As Apple’s iOS developer guidelines state, “Consider using a table view, instead of a picker, if you need to display a very large number of values. ” This is how it looks wireframed using the agile, lightweight, sticky-note methodology (see the “References” at the end of this article): Smashing eBook #28│Mobile Design Patterns│ 39 Selecting an account via a dedicated selection page (wireframe).