By Deborah Ferro
Read Online or Download Artistic Techniques with Adobe Photoshop and Corel Painter: A Guide for Photographers PDF
Similar adobe photoshop books
For those who have already got an exceptional wisdom of Adobe Photoshop and want to enhance your abilities, Adobe Photoshop CS5 for Photographers: the last word Workshop is the ebook you've been anticipating. well known photographers Martin night and Jeff Schewe impart their Photoshop counsel and workflow, exhibiting you the way to exploit an unlimited array of not often visible complex Photoshop thoughts.
Whereas Adobe has made Photoshop more and more more straightforward for the newbie to create and customise professional-looking designs, clients nonetheless require a consultant to totally utulize Photoshop's many positive aspects. This publication walks the reader throughout the occasionally intimidating and overwhelming function set of Photoshop by means of offering projects in concise steps complemented through transparent illustrations.
This best-selling consultant from authors Elaine Weinmann and Peter Lourekas has been the go-to instructional and reference publication for photography/design execs and the textbook of selection in collage school rooms for many years. This totally up-to-date variation contains: concise, step by step directions; thousands of rigorously edited complete colour images; reveal captures of application gains; supplemental tips and sidebars; a radical desk of contents and index; and large go references.
Adobe PhotoShop artistic Cloud 2017 - the straightforward method to color portray, picture retouching and photo modifying, whether you may have by no means designed ahead of. This booklet offers step by step details on the right way to use all of the instruments of Photoshop. the concept that has been defined in simple uncomplicated English, hence making sure you recognize.
- Photoshop Elements 4 for Windows: Visual QuickStart Guide
- Photoshop Elements 9 All-in-One For Dummies
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 for Photographers: A professional image editor's guide to the creative use of Photoshop for the Macintosh and PC
- Easy Adobe Photoshop Elements
- The Best of Adobe Photoshop: Techniques and Images from Professional Photographers (Masters (Amherst Media))
- When Pancakes Go Bad: Optical Delusions with Adobe Photoshop
Additional info for Artistic Techniques with Adobe Photoshop and Corel Painter: A Guide for Photographers
3. After applying the Gradient Map, I made a Curves adjustment (Image>Adjustments>Curves) to shift the colors even more. I clicked on the curve at several points and raised it until I achieved the look I wanted (figures 19 and 20). Figure 20. Figure 19. 4. The dark-blue rectangular boxes in the background were created by making a selection using the Rectangular Marquee tool. I then filled the selection (Edit>Fill) with a shade of blue sampled from the jacket using the Eyedropper tool (which sets the color you click on as the foreground color).
COLLAGE TECHNIQUES: SENIOR PORTRAIT 1. To create this image, I began by opening three color-corrected images. 2. Then I followed the steps found on pages 47–48 for adding a Poster Edges effect, making sure to mask out any unwanted effects on the face. 3. Following the directions on page 62 for the Ravines commercial collage, I created a new image file of the desired size with a red background. Then, I added the inset images that appear on the upper left and lower right in the final composite. 4.
I then merged down to the copy of my background. 10. I repeated the same process (steps 7, 8, and 9) with the baby’s head (figure 37) and the angel wings (figure 38). Figure 37. Figure 38. COLLAGES 61 11. To complete the image, I flattened it, converted it to black & white, and added text. Final image. COLLAGE TECHNIQUES: RAVINES COMMERCIAL COLLAGE 1. When creating a collage, open all the images you wish to use for the collage, making sure that the size and resolution of each is the same. 2. Create a new background by going to File>New and determine the size of your collage.